Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Single Deck Pinochle Online Free

Precisiamo un po ' di cose...

Ciao a tutti,
abbiamo (per ora) ancora pochissime vistite e soltanto la yes by a single blogger (alas, but two, it was already a twice!).

I want to give a clarification on which I have heard (read x accuracy ... ;-)) concerns: this "union" will never be a true union, that is, those with the card. I hope one day to count for something in the decisions that relate to the network, but you will never pass. As mentioned internet is freedom, and therefore, anyone can enter without having to give personal information to someone without having to pay a membership but simply by providing their allias the community (if you will posts or comments). Hello and thank you to all who read!

ps I have already decided that the posts written by me will have the character of this text, the "courier", those sent to you the classic " times."

0 comments:

Post a Comment