SI APRONO I BATTENTI! ( SINDACATO DEI BLOGGER )
The idea came about after I had seen and heard many cases of bloggers put "under siege" by giustizai, the press and those who are uninformed in general.
The blogger is one who manages and writes in a blog. The blog is a special website that does not put things simply and without describing them and going, but rather, doing what I said before, but allowing them to be commented and discussed in some way (a bit 'as a forum say). The difference is that the "lines" and then guide the more general content of the forum are theoretically dictated by the owner (but can sometimes or often 'build on the suggestions of users).
E 'is logical that the diff or illegal content is excessive strains, a little' as in all places "civilians", but freedom of expression must be vigorously protected.
I would then create a blog where users can exchange ideas on blogs, set rules (just as a union) and give a hand and advice to "associates" in distress. The idea is perhaps too futuristic and will not be accepted by all, or will not be accepted at all. My goal here is to have as many people as possible. In the hope that the internet does not end up being a place of red lines, impositions and restrictions.
Many thanks for your contributions! Luca
0 comments:
Post a Comment