Thursday, October 18, 2007

How Long Is A Toilet Paper Roll Inches

He and the other

happens every now and MSN, when I chat with a friend of mine, put a person. Except that no one can prevent quest'intruso writing. Why? Because I am.

You are about to read a fictional speech that Hammer has pulled out so alone as she spoke with MAC.

repeat: all read what was written ONLY from Hammer. Mac could only be astonished to read.


I know I like the end
even before going on this site
and eventually get to know you
aòrigaòigagjslejfadjbi4u049urw9rgusu3è0rt230r8iwfp0uv 0èuqt3049tqu5wè3409twu +
ah .... good times

But sometimes, you're shit.
yes, asshole

ou eh eh

talking with you I'm an asshole?
yes.
....... good. no, you feel as good as

Shut up you were not talking
Shut
no sewer.
silent. you know who is boss.
do not believe I said mica
di stare zitto. qua la faccenda è seria.
ma chi ti credi....
no!!!! non hai capito niente
ah, sì ora si attac
stai zitto. sai bene che lui non è d'accordo. e sai dove finirai la prossima volta.
non fare la carogna.
Lo sai.
non me la sono presa io, caro
bene, ti sei guadagnato una settimana ininterrotta di quel film "città senza un tacchino"
grazie. bell'amico.
non sono tuo amico. sono tuo nonno.

Leggi tutto il post su www.tuttopirla.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment